Software Engineer in Test
We are looking for a software engineer with a passion for quality to lead Test across our entire stack. You will own and drive our adoption of best practices.
MoneyThumb’s SaaS and API products are widely used in small-business finance but we still have a long runway of growth ahead of us.
This is a full time, remote position. Applicants must be located in the U.S. and authorized to work for any U.S. employer. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment visa at this time.
In this role, you will:
- Own the quality of our code, builds, releases, data, and process
- Build out our UI, API, and service-layer automated tests
- Architect an automated data and calculation validation framework
- Build CI/CD pipelines to automate our testing throughout the development process
- Create a framework for monitoring and reporting on quality and test status
- Work as part of a team and have the opportunity to expand your skills
The successful candidate will have:
- 1+ years of UI automated testing experience. Cypress preferred.
- 1+ years of API testing experience. Postman preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to work with little direction
- The ability to communicate clearly in English
- The ability to give and receive feedback in a professional manner
- The initiative and desire to learn and take on new responsibilities
Experience in the following would be ideal:
- Java development
- Web development
- CI/CD pipelines
- AWS experience
We offer you:
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 paid holidays
MoneyThumb is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.