Sourcing Specialist - Talent Acquisition
Medmetry Inc is actively seeking a motivated Sourcing Specialist/Talent Acquisition Specialist to support a rapidly growing team of healthcare recruiters in a fast-paced setting. This is a unique entry level position where you will be trained and immediately put into a new role, assisting a team of internal recruiters, and helping grow a rapidly growing startup company with 100+ total employees. You will report directly to the Recruiting and Operations Manager and will help direct the company’s recruiting and sourcing strategy, improve processes, and implement systems to assist in sourcing new candidates. We are currently partnered with multiple nationally recognized healthcare systems ranked by organizations including US and World News Report, Healthgrades and Fortune. Our staffing strategy is focused on hiring Registered Nurses, Respiratory Therapists, Social Workers, and other clinical specialists all around the nation for travel, local, per diem and temp-to-hire positions. Our relationships with our clients and candidates allow us to work quickly in this competitive market to represent the perfect fit. Due to the critical demand for health care professionals throughout the country, we are expanding our leadership team to support our clients’ most crucial needs, while having a direct impact on fighting the current Covid pandemic.
The Sourcing Specialist is a fully remote, full-time position.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
The Recruiting Manager will support a team of remote healthcare recruiters to promote a service-oriented, collaborative culture that celebrates individual and team wins. In addition, you will develop and execute process improvement strategies that drive team productivity and support hiring goals.
- Talent Acquisition – Drive sourcing capability to build diverse candidate pools across talent channels and tools
- Business Acumen – Collaborate with internal and external leadership to understand evolving business needs and align appropriate, market optimizing strategies
- Communication – Act as a liaison between clients and internal team to develop and execute national recruiting strategies
- Metric Driven – Accurately monitor and coach recruiting team to meet or exceed crucial key performance indicators and deliver on hiring goals
Requirements: Ideal candidates will have a demonstrated desire to work in talent acquisition, and have:
- Some experience in a sales, marketing, management, or leadership role as an undergraduate
- Excellent writing skills
- Technology savvy – ability to learn new computer systems and navigate Microsoft products
- Data Driven – quantitative analysis skills to make data driven business decisions
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prepare and post job ads online
- Sync VMS job postings with our internal ATS
- Act as the point of contact between the recruiters and account managers.
- Coordinate hiring activities
- Undertake clerical duties (e.g. answering emails and drafting offer letters)
- Help with resume screening and initial phone screens
- Schedule interviews and keep calendars for all hiring teams and candidates
- Maintain candidate database
- Handle records and paperwork
- Resolve issues as fast as possible (e.g. interview cancellations)
- Excellent job posting creation skills
- Experience with Vendor Management Systems a plus
- Familiarity with hiring practices and stages (screening, interview, assessment, onboarding)
- Experience using recruiting software and social networks for recruiting
- Excellent computer skills, quick learner of new computer programs and systems
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Great attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills
- Problem-solving ability
- BSc/BA in HR, Business or relevant field is a plus but not required
- Healthcare industry experience is a plus but not required
- Full Time, Permanent Position – Competitive salary
- Work from Home Opportunity! 100% remote.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation/Sick & Holidays)