Insurance Defense Legal Assistant Opportunity
Robert Half Legal is recruiting a team of legal professionals for a REMOTE project opportunity with a prominent law firm located in Southern California.
The primary responsibilities will include: conducting fact-finding telephone interviews with clients to investigate liability claims, analyze various records and data, submit reports and presentations on status of upper claims when necessary, and monitor the status of cases. The client will be interested in interviewing candidates for this opportunity who have experience with insurance defense, in addition to the ability to conduct research and obtain the pertinent data required to make claim determinations.
- Pay rate: $22/hour
- Duration: 6-9 months with the possibility of a permanent offer
- Start Date: October 25th
- Hours: Standard business hours 9am-5pm PST 40 hours a week
Requirements – Candidates MUST:
- Have 1+ year recent experience in the practice area of Insurance Defense
- Have strong technical skills / tech-savvy
- Have reliable internet service - must have internet speed score of 10 mbps download speed AND 30 mbps upload speed at minimum
- Have an at home workspace where they can work uninterrupted between normal business hours to prevent interruptions during the interviews you will be conducting
- Have excellent verbal, written, and social communication and analytic skills
- Display comfort and confidence when interacting with clients/customers
- Possess excellent customer service, and time management skills
For immediate consideration, please respond to this posting with your updated resume. Thank you for your time and we look forward to speaking with you soon.