Compass Event Outreach Phone Banker
Robert F. Kennedy (RFK) Human Rights seeks an Event Outreach Phone Banker to support the RFK Compass Investor Program, as the team plans for their 3-day virtual summit in March, quarterly virtual investor webinars, and annual investor conference in the fall of 2021. The primary function will be conducting active telephone and email outreach to attendees to confirm their participation.
Event Outreach Phone Banker Responsibilities:
- Call prospective attendees in our target list, including institutional investors, fund managers, and consultants in the RFK Compass network to invite them to the RFK Compass events
- Follow up with all prospective attendees via phone and email once registration emails have been distributed to ensure they have received the invite and encourage them to register for the event
- Continue to follow up with prospective attendees in the weeks leading up to the event to provide final logistics information
- Work with the RFK Compass Program Manager to identify alternative contacts from an organization to invite should someone on the target list decline the invitation
- Confirm contact information of attendees and record any changes to contact information in Salesforce
- Track data updates and notes from calls in Salesforce in real time
- Elevate any issues with attendees to SVP and Program Manager
- Provide daily and weekly status reports to SVP and Program Manager of all outreach
- Maintain a high level of professionalism when conducting outreach at all times
- Assist with other tasks and activities related to outreach as needed.
- At least one year experience in customer service, telemarketing, phone banking, campaigns, and outreach (experience in the financial services industry a major plus);
- Demonstrated experience working on online platforms such as Zoom and Google Suite;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Attention to detail, you’re able to scope out errors and willing to fix mistakes;
- Diligent, you can be persistent and are comfortable following up consistently with invitees as needed;
- Time management, you have the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects;
- Flexible, patient, and able to stay gracious under pressure;
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information;
- Innovative thinking, willingness to voice your opinions, and a strong work ethic are essential;
- Teamwork, you are able to build positive relationships with your colleagues and are willing to help others;
- Inclusive, you’re excited to work with people who have different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives from your own.
Preferred but not required qualifications:
- Experience working with Salesforce CRM or other customer relationship management software;
- Experience conducting telephone outreach;
- Experience working in conferences and other events with businesses and NGO leaders.
Availability and Compensation:
- The initial period of work will be 8 months beginning on February 15 and ending on October 31. Option to extend dependent on deliverables;
- Available approx. 12-20 hours per week;
- Part-time, monthly pay;
- This position is eligible for overtime pay.
How to Apply:
- Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Your Name + Compass Event Outreach Phone Banker” in the subject heading.
- In your cover letter or email please include how you heard about this role and why you’re interested in this position.
- Application deadline is 5pm ET, Friday, February 5, 2021
No phone calls please. RFK Human Rights will contact qualified candidates directly.
You are welcomed here...
Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights is an equal opportunity employer and believes we are stronger and more effective by working internally and externally with people of all abilities, diverse backgrounds, and a range of perspectives, particularly those who have historically been marginalized or underrepresented. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We do not discriminate in our hiring practices and in order to build the strongest possible workforce, actively seek a diverse applicant pool.