Senior Transportation Electrification Analyst
Our Climate Office is hiring a senior transportation electrification analyst! Are you passionate about addressing climate change and doing work that supports adaptation and sustainability? In this key role, you will provide policy recommendations for transportation electrification, oversee community charging grants and lead other electrification efforts. Apply today to help us connect people to multimodal transportation and reduce our carbon footprint!
Click here to learn more about one of our ongoing efforts, the transportation electrification infrastructure needs analysis study.
We invite members of all diverse communities to join our workforce as we endeavor to best serve Oregonians from every background. ODOT values diversity and inclusion because they are good for Oregon. We believe that by welcoming differences, encouraging new ideas and views, listening to and learning from each other, and providing opportunities for professional enrichment we are better able to serve those around us. We thank you for considering this employment opportunity.
A day in the life:
- Develop, manage, track and sustain transportation electrification programs.
- Solicit, review and select proposals.
- Award grants and support execution of agreements and contracts.
- Collaborate across many internal agency groups and utility and private sector stakeholders.
- Lead, plan, study and implement transportation electrification efforts.
- Secure and manage consultation services.
- Manage complex research projects and planning studies.
- Review legislative concepts and draft new legislative and policy concepts that support climate equity.
- Formulate goals, objectives, policies and plans in consultation with various levels of management.
- Partner with internal and external data analysts and perform independent analysis as needed.
- Write communications and reports, and keep website content current.
- Present information internally, to state and federal agencies and the public on emotionally charged topics.
- Work is performed in a typical office or telecommute environment with occasional overnight and out of state travel.
What’s in it for you:
- Work/life balance, 10 paid holidays a year, flexible work schedules, telecommute options, competitive benefits packages and so much more. Click here to learn about working at the Oregon Department of Transportation.
- Live, work and play in Salem, Oregon!
What we need:
A bachelor's degree in business or public administration, behavioral or social sciences, finance, political science or communications and four years professional-level evaluative, analytical and planning work related to transportation, transportation electrification or climate.
Any combination of experience and education equivalent to seven years of progressively-responsible experience related to transportation, transportation electrification or climate.
What we’d like to see:
If you have these qualities, let us know! It’s how we will choose whom to move forward! Note: You do not need to have all of these qualities to be eligible for this position.
- Expertise in transportation electrification.
- Project or program management experience.
- Experience collaborating and building strong partnerships.
Learn more and apply!
This position closes at 11:59 PM on 2/10/2021.
Click here to learn more and apply! Please note that we can only accept applications through our
Questions? Call 503-931-1206 or email odotrecruitmentLB@odot.state.or.us
ODOT is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer