Investment Associate Intern
Are you interested in how capital moves throughout the world? Do you have a passion for extracting insights from data? Triumvirate Capital LLC is searching for one or two powerful problem solvers, builders, and thinkers to join our team of investment and quantitative strategists.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to ask questions and extract insights related to concepts like currency fluctuations, interest rate movements, civil unrest, and political swings.
We pride ourselves on our flat company structure and meritocracy. You will be a contributor from day one.
Candidates Should Have:
- An exceptionally strong academic record.
- Interest in learning about the global economy.
- A passion for solving complex problems and communicating their findings.
- A passion for learning, and working in a collegiate culture.
- Think about how different trends will affect future developments in the global economy.
- Build and run systems that represent the links between asset classes and related data sets.
- Develop an understanding of how signals from data can be extracted and used to guide portfolio constructions.